Join the next round of Swago
In honor of Memorial Day, we’re putting a patriotic twist on this next edition of Swago. We have some EXCITING NEWS! Do you remember the Spin & Win wheel from our 9th birthday celebration? Well…. we are bringing it back for this edition of Swago!
You can earn up to a 500 SB Bonus with our latest round of Swago.
You didn’t participate in the last round of Swago? Here’s what you need to know to get your 500 SB Bonus:
- Starting today head to your Swago Board and hit “Join” to pre-register. If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Swago will begin on Monday May 22nd at 9:00am PDT/12:00pm EDT, so sit tight and get ready.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, earning SB in Surveys, or earning SB in nCrave, just to name a few.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PST on Monday, May 29th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, May 29th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
For our veteran Swago Players, you’ll notice two new squares on this board:
- Link your Debit/Credit Card with SB Local. If you’ve already linked your card, don’t worry, this square will be marked off for you.
- Make a qualifying purchase at a SB Local participating restaurant or merchant. You can find a list of participating stores at Swagbucks.com/CashBack or download the SB Local App.
Spin & Win
Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins for our…..drum roll please… Spin & Win Wheel! This was such a hit during our 9th birthday celebration, we decided to bring it back! Every spin on the wheel results in either SB earned, or an exclusive Swag Up.
You have until 11:59 pm PST on Monday the 29th to use up all those valuable spins, so no pressure to use them all at once! The SB options on the wheel will credit immediately. Please note, the SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.
**All Swag Up and Double Search and Survey SB will credit back as Bonus SB which means they will not go towards your Daily Goal Meter.
One last note….
You must earn the SB from your MyGiftCardsPlus purchase in order to mark off the square so make sure you purchase your Gift Card with enough time to receive your SB.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Where can I find my Swago Board?
The URL for your Swago Board is: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
When will Swago begin and end?
Swago begins on May 22nd at 9:00am PDT/12:00pm EDT and ends Monday, May 29th at 12:00pm PDT/3:00pm EDT.
Will I get credit for completing action items prior to hitting the “Join” button?
No, you must join the game by hitting “Join” to get credit for completing the action items.
When will I receive my SB Bonus for playing Swago?
Once you hit the “Submit” button you will receive your SB Bonus instantly.
How many Swago Board patterns can I submit during the game period?
You may only submit one pattern during the game period. Once you hit “Submit” you will receive your SB Bonus and the game will end for you.
Does the Swagbucks Answer App count towards my Mobile App Squares?
Unfortunately the answer to that question is no. You must earn your SB for Answer: Swagbucks Mobile App through the Swagbucks app.
What happens if I forget to hit “Submit” before the Swago game period ends?
You will not receive your SB Bonus. You must hit “Submit” before the game period ends.
Will manual credits mark off action items on my Swago Board?
No, manual credits of any sort will not count towards your Swago Board.