ebay Coupon and Cashback Savings Tips
ebay is one of the most popular shopping destinations on the internet due, in large part, to bargain-hungry consumers looking for great deals. What was once a haven for sellers seeking to clean out their closets or garage of clothing, accessories and assorted memorabilia has ebay turned into a thriving marketplace where buyers can find just about anything – from cosmetics and skincare, apparel and footwear to gold coins and even automobiles – often brand new and at clearance prices.
While ebay coupons are hard to come by, there are a variety of ways to increase your ebay discount:
- Sign-up for a program like Swagbucks that offers cashback at ebay. You’ll get a great ebay deal plus earn 1% cashback.
- Use gift card malls like MyGiftCardsPlus.com to get a discounted ebay gift card to use right away on the purchase.
- Many purchases qualify for “ebay bucks” which shoppers can accumulate and use like an ebay promo code on future purchases.
- Look for ebay promos from sellers who offer free shipping or shipping discounts for purchasing multiple items.
- If available, use the Make an Offer feature to contact the seller to get a discount on ebay purchases.
To ensure you get the rare ebay coupon codes, add a browser extension like the Swagbutton, which will automatically check for ebay promo codes and will make your purchase eligible for additional ebay cashback.
Visit the ebay coupon and cashback page on Swagbucks for the most current coupons, deals and cashback terms.