To Do List Update!
Today, we’re announcing an exciting change to the Swagbucks To-Do List.
We recently updated the Daily To-Do List in August by removing Daily Crave and replacing it with a SwagButton Activity.This activity is checked-off when members, who have the SwagButton and are logged into their account, launch the web browser on which the SwagButton is active.
In an effort to continually evolve the Daily To-Do List, we’ve changed the SwagButton Activity to Daily Activity!
There are two ways to check off your Daily Activity.
- Launching a web browser which has the SwagButton installed and being logged into your Swagbucks account.
- Logging into your Swagbucks account on the Swagbucks Mobile App.
You do not need to do both of these items to check off the Daily Activity, you only need to meet one of the above requirements.
You may also notice a new order to your daily To-Do List.
As a recap, here’s how your daily To-Do List works:
- Answer the Daily Poll: In order to check off this item you need to earn 1 SB from answering the Daily Poll
- Daily Search: There are two ways to check off this item. Either earn SB from using Swagbucks Search or simply click on Daily Search from the To-Do List.
- Deal Of the Day: Simply click on the Deal Of The Day from the To-Do list to check off this item.
- Daily Activity: A login through the SwagButton or Swagbucks Mobile App will check off this item.
- Daily Discover: Earning at least 1 SB from Discover will check off this item.
- Daily Watch: Earning at least 1 SB from Watch or nCrave will check off this item.
- Attempt a Gold Survey. Earning at least 1 SB from any Gold Survey on Desktop or Mobile will check off this item.
- Complete A Gold Survey: Earning SB by successfully completing a Gold Survey on Desktop or Mobile will check off this item.
Complete 6 out of 8 items to receive your First To-Do List Bonus. This bonus averages 2 SB per day. Complete all 8 items on your To-Do List to receive an even bigger bonus! That’s a possibility of two bonuses every day!
We’ll be here for the next hour to answer any questions you may have.