Go Back To School With Swago
Its time for our August Swago Board!
For all our newbies, check this out first:
Swago is just like BINGO, only better and we think, more rewarding. Instead of waiting for us to call out the next Number, you place your “chips” where you want them to go.
Each Square of your Swago Board is filled with different activities from Swagbucks. Once you complete the requirements of a particular activity the corresponding square will change colors, signifying it’s been completed!
Once you complete a pattern you can choose to submit your board for the bonus SB associated with that pattern or work your way towards completing your full board and taking home an extra 500 SB!
Keep in mind, you can only submit your board one time. So make sure you’ve maxed out your earning potential before you click that submit button.
The next Swago Board starts at 12 am PT/3 am ET on Monday,August 19th. You’ll have until 11:59 PM PT on Monday, August 26th to submit your board.
When the board goes live, you’ll notice two new changes! They both involve our new in-store shopping feature. Here’s how it works:
1. With hundreds of exclusive deals to add to your list from your favorite stores, keep your cash for when it counts.2. Shop in store. Purchase products from Your Offer List (at eligible stores) to earn SB. Act quickly before offers expire!3. Upload your receipt. By purchasing select items and submitting your receipt, shopping is simplified – no more couponing.
The first new square is “Create your Shopping List” which simply requires you to add products to your list. You’ll see “Add to my List” underneath each specific deal or product.
Also, you will notice that you can easily complete the perimeter without the Mobile App or SwagButton Extension and without purchasing anything!
Here are some helpful tips for completing your board:
- Submitting Your Board: You have until 11:59 PM PT on August 26th to complete your board. Use that time to complete as many squares as you can in order to maximize your bonus! You can only submit your board once, so make sure you’re ready.
- MyGiftCardsPlus: If you’re planning to complete the MyGiftCardsPlus square make sure you give yourself enough time to receive the SB from your purchase to make this square as complete. The square is completed once you earn the SB from your purchase at MyGiftCardsPlus and NOT when you buy the card. The square will automatically be marked off when the SB credit to your account.
- SB Answer App Activity: This activity must be completed through the SB Answer App which can be downloaded here. If you complete a survey through the general SB App, it will NOT count for this board and therefore will not mark the square as complete.
- Swagbucks Live: If you haven’t played Swagbucks Live now’s the chance to do so! Download the app here and make sure you earn SB from playing at least one of the games that will air at the following times:
Monday: 4 pm PT/7 pm ET & 5 pm PT/8 pm ET
Tuesday – Thursday 5 pm PT/8 pm ET
There will be 6 chances to complete this square during the run of Swago. Friendly reminder… you don’t have to win the Swagbucks Live game, you only have to earn SB from answering a question that offers SB correctly.
If you have any questions about how the Swago Board works, put them in the comments below. You can pre-register for Swago today! The board goes live at 12 am PT/3am ET Monday, August 19th.