Save Your Receipts and Earn SB!
If you haven’t yet tried our receipt scanning feature in the SB Answer app, we encourage you to give it a try. It’s a super-easy way to earn SB.
Plus, for a limited time take advantage of these great deals:
- Trader Joe’s (US Only) = 10 SB per receipt!
- Whole Foods (US & Canada) = 10 SB per receipt!
- Walmart (Canada Only) = 10 SB per receipt!
As a reminder, the app accepts receipts from a variety of Stores and Restaurants across North America:
- Grocery Stores and Supermarkets like Albertsons, ALDI, H-E-B, Food Lion, Kroger, Loblaw’s, Safeway (ps, get cash back on Safeway gift cards), Sobeys, Whole Foods, and Winn Dixie, to name a few.
- “Big Box” and Department Stores like Walmart, Costco, Bed, Bath & Beyond, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Marshall’s, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Target, T.J. Maxx, etc.
- Drug Stores (Shoppers Drug Mart, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.)
- Electronics Stores (Apple Stores, Best Buy, etc.)
- Home Improvement Stores (Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, etc.)
- Beauty/Cosmetics Stores (Bath & Body Works, Ulta Beauty, Sephora, etc.)
- Convenience Stores (7-Eleven, Circle K, Kwik Trip, Wawa, etc.)
- Pet Stores (Petco, PetSmart, etc.)
- Sports & Outdoors (Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, Dick’s Sporting Goods, etc.)
To check out our full list of eligible stores and restaurants Click here.
You can upload 10 receipts per week (each week starts on Fridays at 3 pm ET/Noon PT), and we accept receipts up to 10 days old. Found a receipt when cleaning up your purse or pocket? Upload it and earn before you throw it away!
This month we’ll be making receipt sharing available on the Answer home page, allowing you to upload receipts from your computer when you’re not using the app. Stay tuned for more details!
Not sure how to upload receipts?
It’s simple! Follow these steps:
- Download Answers app from your app store and login
- Go shopping and remember to ask for a receipt upon checkout
- Open the Answers app and click on the Shopping Receipts banner
- Align your phone camera to the receipt
- Take a photo with the retailer’s name clearly showing
- Optional: if the receipt is long, take multiple photos by pressing the “+” button
- Click “Finish” to submit your receipt and earn SB
Why is this important for you?
When you share receipts, you significantly improve your chances of qualifying for more surveys — if we know you’ve visited a particular store or restaurant, we can target relevant surveys to you and give you the opportunity to share your opinions on your shopping and dining experiences!