DIY of the Week: Halloween Party Poppers
This DIY is super fun to make, and even more fun to take apart! These party poppers from Onion Rings and Things would be a perfect surprise for kids on Halloween!
- 6 Empty Toilet Paper Tubes
- Tissue Paper— in this example they use orange, green, purple, light purple, Halloween print
- Pipe Cleaners
- Googly Eyes
- Glue Stick
- Candy and Small Toys
- Cut 2 sheets of orange tissue paper 12×7 inches. Cut 2 sheets of green tissue paper 12×10 inches.
- Lay the bigger sheets on top of the small sheets and lay a tube on the longer edge and glue the paper to it. Roll the paper tightly around the tube and glue the other edge down.
- Cut the pipe cleaners in half. Hold together the paper at one end of the tube, wrap a pipe cleaner around it, and twist it tight to close.
- Fill the tube with candy and toys. Squeeze the other paper together at the other end of the tube, wrap a pipe cleaner around it and twist it tight to close poppers.
- Glue googly eyes on and draw a mouth.