Mixing Things Up with the Swagbucks Daily To-Do List
Starting tomorrow, we’re releasing a fun twist to the Swagbucks Daily To-Do List. Specifically, we’ll start rotating activities on the To-Do List throughout the week.
- To mark-off the In-Store Deals activity from the To-Do List, simply add an in-store deal to your Shopping List. (No purchase is necessary.)
- To mark-off the In-Store Cash Back activity, simply add an in-store cash back offer to your wallet. (No purchase is necessary.)
About In-Store Deals
In-Store Deals allows you to earn SB for buying grocery staples and other consumer products. As of this writing, you can get SB for buying groceries like bread (20 SB), eggs (10 SB) and Heinz ketchup (50 SB). Or, try Evolution Fresh juice and get 800 SB. Need Dr. Scholl’s inserts? Pick-up a pair in-store at Walmart and get 1000 SB.
To receive the SB for items you purchase via the In-Store Deals program, follow these 2 simple steps.
- Add the item to your Shopping List
- After you purchase the item at a qualifying grocery or retail store, upload a picture of your receipt from the In-Store Deals page or the Swagbucks Mobile App.
About In-Store Cash Back
In-Store Cash Back allows members to earn cash back when they shop ‘in-store’ at select retailers. We announced this feature in early October. Since then, thousands of members have already linked a credit card and successfully earned cash back.
To receive cash back from this program, follow these 3 simple steps.
- Securely link a credit card to your Swagbucks Wallet
- Click Add Offer
- Shop in-store at a retailer whose offer you added and pay for purchases with the card you linked in step 1 above.
In-Store Deals and In-Store Cash Back are new, fun, rewarding and super easy ways to earn more SB. Our hope is that including these activities in the Daily To-Do List will help remind you to take advantage of their money-saving benefits.
Let us know in the comments what you’ve added to your Swagbucks Shopping List and what In-Store Cash Back Offer you’re adding. I’m want to try the Tajin Tortilla Chips and I regularly shop at CostPlus.