Recipe Of The Week: Cucumber, Tomato, And Avocado Salad
Looking for an easy side dish for dinner but pressed for time? Look no further than this Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado salad from Tasty using basic ingredients you might already have in your fridge. If you don’t you can earn SB just for purchasing cucumber, tomato and avocado in-store!
for 2 servings
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 ripe avocados, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Slice then dice cucumber.
- Slice then dice tomatoes.
- Slice avocado and carefully remove stone. Scoop out inside and dice.
- Peel onion and remove tops. Then slice.
- Chop cilantro and place in a large salad bowl with previous ingredients.
- Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl.
See full recipe here.