Recipe of the Week: Quick, One Dish Paella
Who doesn’t love some Paella? Make some with Victoria® Pasta Sauce which is now available on Magic Receipts and you’ll earn up to 400 SB when you upload your receipt! You’ll need this for the Quick, One Dish Paella by Victoria.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cup Arborio rice (risotto/short-grain rice)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 3 cup vegetable stock
- 3/4 cup Green Giant peas
- 3/4 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined, defrosted if frozen. (To save time, purchase frozen shrimp that are already peeled and deveined.)
- 24 mussels, cleaned
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet with a lid, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onions until translucent. Add red bell pepper and cook another 2 minutes. Add rice and sauté until it begins to turn golden.
- Add wine and stir until wine evaporates. Lower the heat and add Victoria® Tomato Basil Sauce, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Pour vegetable stock into the same pan as the rice and vegetables and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover with lid and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Uncover and add seafood and peas. Give it a light stir. Cover again and cook an additional 15 minutes, or until seafood is cooked thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Serve hot.
Add your seafood of choice!