Recipe of the Week: Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Flip some pancakes with Bisquick Pancake & Baking Mix which is now available on Magic Receipts and you’ll earn 10 SB when you upload your receipt! You’ll need this for the Pumpkin Pie Pancakes by Betty Crocker.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Real maple syrup, if desired
- Into medium-large bowl, mix all ingredients except syrup until smooth. Batter will be thick.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles form around edges. Turn pancakes; cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup.