Recipe of the Week: Sausage, Egg and Cheese Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? Say no more. Bake a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Pizza using Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crusts which is now available on Magic Receipts and you’ll earn 50 SB when you upload your receipt! You’ll need this for the Sausage, Egg and Cheese Pizza by Mama Mary’s.
- 1 12″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 8 large eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup sausage, crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread salsa on crust.
- Cook sausage per package instructions.
- In a skillet, beat eggs until scrambled and fully cooked.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add egg, sausage and pepper.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.